I am a sucker for a good savoury muffin. So I decided to put protein, veggies and convenience all together to create the ultimate Power Packed Protein Savoury Muffins that not only delivers on flavour but nutritional value too.
Cook Time: 20-25 mins | Serves: 12 | Skill Level: Low
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 12 Free Rage Eggs
- 1 Whole Broccoli Head
- 1 Whole Cauliflower Head
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 150g Shaved/Sliced Turkey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Handful of Shredded Cheese (of choice)
Creating the Magic:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Crack the 12 eggs into a bowl and whisk until yolk and whites are combined.
- Chop onion, garlic, cauliflower, broccoli, and turkey and add to the bowl with the eggs and shredded cheese. Mix ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, pour mixture into muffin tray (that has been sprayed/greased with coconut oil prior) and put into the oven to cook for 20-25 mins on 180 degrees.
I hope you give this one a go and if you do, please leave a comment. Your feedback helps me to continue to improve recipes for you.
I would love to see what you come up with. Take a picture and tag it #blissfullynourished on Instagram!